Friday 18 November 2011

My workbench is clean again, or: the mighty gremlins

Sometimes, there are little gremlins telling me to go down into my hobbyroom to build and scratch some slotcars. Mighty gremlins....
In my last post I announced the Lotus 18 and the Lotus 21 for the end of the year. Well, they are ready, I couldn´t stop....Look at this:



The Lotus 18 is the 1960 Monaco winning car, driven by Stirling Moss, a Penelope Pitlane kit using the PP-Sm1S-Chassis.











The Lotus 21 was the car of the american driver Walt Hansgen in the 1962 Mexico GP (DNF), body: Dave Jones, chassis: PP-Sm1S






I had to do some soldering and a little bit of resin works. Painting wasn´t easy with the Lotus 21. I hope, you enjoy the cars. The complete story and more detail pics you will find in the german 1:32 scratchbuilt-forum at the weekend  (thread: "Doppelpack")

Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment