Sunday 6 November 2011

Some news from Germany...



Sorry, guys, for my absence from this blog for such a long time. This year was not a real slotracing year for me. I was very busy with other things, than with tiny little slotcars.
But I want to show you the cars, I´ve built this year. You know, I like the 1500cc-era so much. So, in the beginning of this year I have built a BRM P57, driven by Tony Mags in 1963. The body is a resin cast, that I did, and the chassis is a Penelope Pitlane-SmS1.







The 2nd car is a Porsche 804-prototype, driven by Ben Pon in Zandvoort 1962, a car, that used the 4-cylinder-Mays-motor instead of the 8-cylinder. I took a Dave-Jones-body as basic and changed the front (a little bit) and the rear (a little bit more...). Chassis: PP-SmS1, too.







Hope, you enjoy the cars. Now on my workbench: Lotus 18 (PP) and Lotus 21 (Dave Jones). I hope to finish them this year.

Taffy


No comments:

Post a Comment