Wednesday 7 April 2010

I would guess that editorial in classic car mags is a good way to sell a product. Whilst a bit out of touch with the classic scene these days I do recall the number of whitemetal/resin/etched models around some 25 years ago for the £80 mark for a 1/43rd model. It'll be interesting to see what the results may bring. Not wishing to complicate your models, have you considered doing a resin casting of the underside for static models?

A good picture must be worthwhile. I have almost given up with macro except for pictures where all in view is at the same focal length. My preference, for a serious photo, is to use a tripod, a high resolution setting and take the picture from at least a foot away. I can then crop the picture, get good definition and everything is in focus.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment