Saturday 6 November 2010

Well, the last of the Bugs have now gone, with number 20 below. It was only when this (commissioned) car was all but complete that I realised it was the 1929 Williams Monaco car, thus the headgear and other clothing should be a little different.


And this is number 24, racing in German colours, driver unknown.

I still have three unfinished cars, two of which were development cars, the third just got sidestepped when I couldn't at the time get around a problem. The problem was solved on number 17, so all will be finished off one day.

Soon the computer and AutoCAD will take over my life for a while, so no new finished cars for a while.

Unless I buy one and just have to get on with it....

Peter

1 comment:

  1. I like these very small, original-looking tires!
    Who might the german Bugatti driver be?
    You can find a (complete?) list here:
    http://www.bugatti37.de/rennfahrerderaltenschule/deutschebugattirennfahrer/index.html

    Taffy

    ReplyDelete